Global Emergency Medicine physicians have been engaged in promoting the specialty of emergency medicine overseas through aseries of sustained training workshops, collaborative research initiatives, advocacy and consultations, in the Dominican Republic, United Arab Emirates, Guatamala, Montenegro and India.
- Trauma training workshops for the past three years in the Dominican Republic
- Internationally acclaimed, and peer reviewed EM epidemiology research in Chennai, India
- Emergency Medicine workshops and conferences in Mumbai, India
- Electives in Guatemala
- Trauma Workshop in Dubai, UAE
- Medical student first responder course and Trauma Workshop for advanced practitioners in Doha, Qatar
- Co-sponsored the Emergency Medicine Conference in Beirut, Lebanon (2010)
- Our research has been presented at the 16th and 17thWorld Congresses on Disaster and Emergency Medicine (WCDEM) in Vancouver and Beijing, at the Emergency Medicine Conference in India (EMCON), and the International Conference of Emergency Medicine (INTEM).